
Today many students are trying to get into colleges but by doing so you must fill out application after application. I know that there is a common application that has most colleges on it but you still have to pay a fee to send your application to a certain college. This really fusterates me because helping my brother fill out so many applications and putting so much time into it and then some schools he applied to were 70 dollars just to send it over the internet. On top of that most schools ask for your SAT scores which for every college you send it to its an additional 9 dollars. Not knowing if you are evn getting into these schools you are spending money that could go to the one school that you do end up going to. My mom has four children and she has had to send these fees 4 times costing her alot of money. I do not believe that it is worth it to spend all this money after it takes you so long to fill these forms out. I believe that all we should have to pay is like shipping and handling and I know that does not cost 70 dollars. I understand why schools do it but some colleges are getting out of hand and need to lower the costs. In some cases this is why students do not apply to their particular school because of the fees.
Here is a website to tell you about how these fees are getting to expensive


No comments:
Post a Comment