
So many classrooms now have more than 25 students before many classes had between 15-17. Due to the fact taht classes are getting bigger is this affecting the students who are in the class. The answer to me is yes because due to the fact that there are now more students it is less time one on one with the teacher and the students. It also gives the teacher a bigger work load and less time to actually focus on the students needs. I also believe that with more students in a class it is bound to cause more problems in the classroom. I understand the economy is becoming worse and becuase of this they have to make cuts in teachers which means more students to anotehr teacher but is there anything we can do about this. It is a little fusterating. I know that when I was in high school in my math class there were not even enough desks for the amount of students in the class. It makes the learning environment distrubtive. I don't know what really can be done but because of these cuts in the school system it is hurting the students and no one else.
Here is a website to help you learn more about class sizes


No comments:
Post a Comment