
I chose to do Marie Montessori because I believe she gave inspiration to many women teachers.Marie Montessori was the first woman to graduate from medical school in italy. Her main philosophy was to find a different approach to teaching so that all chidlren can learn. She let her students either work in big groups or smaller ones. She also gave her students some freedom so their abilty to work would expand. The way she would set up her schools was by having a central room in each class with smallers rooms off to the side. Marie went against all odds to make these changes not only for herself but for the chidlren that were never given a chance to learn. I believe all children should get the opportunity to learn. Her philosophies were mainly for the preschool age and elementry school age. Marie was an incrediable women who has changes learning and her philosophies are still at use today.


No comments:
Post a Comment